CCJMC Members can participate in the VicRoads Club Permit Scheme. This allows you to register your vehicle that is 25 years or older under a club permit for either 45 or 90 days of use annually.

CCJMC Members can participate in the VicRoads (WA info coming) club permit scheme

These are the steps required to get your Motorcycle on the Club Permit Scheme.

STEP 1. You need to be a financial member of a club, if you haven't already joined CLICK HERE . You'll also need a valid Victorian Motorcycle License (or WA licence for CCJMC WA). Once you have paid, join the CCJMC Members Only Facebook page here:

STEP 2. The motorcycle you want to put on club registration will need to be a minimum of 25 years old. Any younger and it is not eligible for a club permit. There are no exceptions. 

STEP 3. You need a valid Victorian Roadworthy Certificate – RWC. There are a lot of motorcycle mechanics in VIC that can help you out with a RWC. If you're not sure where to start. Jump on to the CCJMC Facebook page and ask a member for some help. (for WA members, if the bike is registered already, you only need a CCJMC inspection, if it is unregistered, it will also need a D.O.T. inspection.)

STEP 4. Organise an appointment with one of the CCJMC scrutineers. We have several available for both Melbourne Metro appointments and regional appointments. You can only request an appointment to see a scrutineer if you are a financial member. The best way to find a scrutineer is to post on the CCJMC Members only facebook page here:

STEP 5. At the location you have organised with your CCJMC scrutineer, you will need to have:

1. Motorcycle that you want to register
2. Victorian Roadworthy Certificate
3. Valid Victorian Motorcycle License
4. Download a VicRoads Club Permit Application form here.
5. Proof of Current Membership

After the inspection, you'll be provided with paperwork which you'll need to hold on to.

STEP 6. After your inspection with the CCJMC scrutineer, take all relevant documents to a VicRoads office.
You need to take your Victorian Roadworthy Certificate, CCJMC scrutineer paperwork and your Victorian Motorcycle License with you. You do not need to take the motorcycle with you that you are putting on club registration. You'll have two options for a club permit. There are 45 day permits and 90 day permits.

STEP 7. You'll receive a log book and some red plates from VicRoads once you have paid for your Club Permit Registration, Install the plates and fill out the log book before each ride you do and you are ready to go!

You need to remain an active financial member of CCJMC for your club permit to be active. Each year CCJMC memberships are due for renewal in February.
IF YOU FAIL TO RENEW IN THE RENEWAL PERIOD, you will need to contact the membership secretary and get a paypal invoice sent manually. Email:

Each year you need to have your club permit renewal notice signed by one of the CCJMC scrutineers. You need to either organise an appointment via the Facebook page or website enquire, or you can post the signed papers and proof of current financial membership to:
CCJMC Renewals, PO BOX 9160 TRARALGON 3844 with a reply paid envelope.

More information is available about the Club permit scheme on the VicRoads website.

If you have any questions about joining CCJMC or the Victorian Club Permit Scheme, please direct your enquiries via the CCJMC enquiry page CLICK HERE TO SEND YOUR ENQUIRY